Careers at The Oaks on the Square
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at The Oaks on the Square. If you seek to be challenged, work close to home, and develop your leadership skills, then look no further than The Oaks on the Square. See below for available positions, and be sure to check back frequently, as we post jobs when they become available.
We currently have an opening for a receptionist. To apply for the position through EdR's corporate website click here.
Street Team Member
A Street Team Member helps drive new leasing traffic to the leasing office, creates awareness and interest for our property within the market, serves as a property representative at student hangouts and events, and provides additional support to the community at large leasing events.
- Involvement in student organizations
- Ability to network effectively
- Flexible schedule
- Interest in or pursuing marketing field
- Ability to see, hear, speak, comprehend and communicate
- Generate excitement and buzz about the community during all external marketing outreach
- Talk to leasing prospects about community and housing needs
- Pass out literature and shirts, cups, koozies, face paint, gift cards and other promotional items on campus and at popular student hangouts
- Attend housing fairs, sporting events, orientations, high traffic on-campus locations and other large campus events to market the community